CfC Life: We are a leading insurance services Company affiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management Company represented in 14 African Countries with a focus of making a difference in our Customer’s Lives.
We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
To help us advance this goal, we are seeking talented, self motivated and skilled individuals of high personal integrity to fill the position below:
Group Life Officer
Reporting to: Team Leader
Main Purpose of the Job: To execute the required schemes administration/servicing and financial processes of all related insurance, risk, data requirements relevant to our Group Life business and to provide high service levels to clients.
- To provide medical analysis critical for decision making towards underwriting acceptance terms in line with Company underwriting policies, procedures and guidelines by assessing the medical reports and computing results for appropriate premium rating
- To liaise with doctors/clinics in our panel and lead reinsurers for risk assessment and rating of substandard lives.
- To ensure a culture of effective and efficient service delivery to customers within Group Life team to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- To provide technical support to Group Life Schemes distribution channels to enhance business acquisitions to meet organizational growth objectives.
- To implement internal audit findings and recommendations to ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- To maintain clients data and records securely and confidentially for ease of accessibility and reference as appropriate
- To implement the credit control policy within Group Life Schemes to ensure revenue collection.
- To effectively improve the risk exposure to deliver greater shareholder value within set limits
- To maintain and promote effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- To provide relevant and accurate management information to all relevant stakeholders in order to support business growth objectives
- To remain abreast of industry trends and initiatives to improve organisational effectiveness
- Bachelor degree in a Business related field)
- progress in ACII/ FCII, AIIK/FIIK/ FLMI will be advantage (desirable)
- Minimum 1 year in a Group Life Business
- Knowledge of broker distribution channel
- Knowledge of Insurance products
- Knowledge of Insurance Act and other legislation relevant to insurance
- Knowledge of Group Life systems (Everest, SAP, Sun)
- Group Process understanding
- Risk Awareness
- Basic Accounting and Financial Administration Principles
- Basic understanding of the practise of long term insurance
- Knowledge of medical and financial underwriting
Job Related Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Process understanding, Insurance process knowledge and Business management knowledge
Technical Job Competencies
- Group Life Administration
- Data Analysis, data integrity
- Service Delivery
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send a detailed and updated CV, Copies of relevant certificates, details and contacts of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send a hard copy to reach the undersigned by 23 May 2014. Please remember to include your preferred location.
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 30364 – 00100