Female HR Manager – Kigali Rwanda
Our client a distinguished, fast growing Insurance Company in Rwanda is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Rwanda.
- Must be fluent in English, French, Kinyarwanda and Kiswahili.
- Must have good knowledge of East Africa labor laws, legal procedures, and government regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Having an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have previous experience in setting up, drafting and implementing HR Policies and systems.
- Must have over 5 years experience in senior management role.
- Must have worked in an environment with over 500 employees.
- Must be above 30 years.
- Regional or international experience is an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration depending on experience
Deadline: 25th May 2014
Send your up to date CV to:
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job