Our client, a leading ICT / Telecoms company is seeking to recruit for the position of Strategic Management Consultant.
The successful candidate will be in charged with the following Roles and
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of appropriate HR Policies across the company
- Assess current and future policy requirements to support strategic aims in conjunction with the company’s senior management
- Research best practice to enable best design of company policies
- Project manage the implementation and review of HR policies
- Impact assess the equality and diversity impact of all HR policies
- Provide strategic oversight and direction to company Remuneration policy and practices
- Provide direction to Trades union relationships to foster effective working relationships and enable appropriate change
- Develop appropriate employment conditions and support to company staff deployed on international assignments
- Monitor employment legislation developments, assess the impact on the company and develop policies to maintain legal compliance
- Provide direction on staff engagement so that the company regularly measures and responds to staff feedback to improve the company as a place to work
Leadership on specific themes and issues
- Play a central role, in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer in forward planning and strategy development for the company as a whole.
- Provide oversight of the company’s approach to job evaluation to maintain consistency and fairness and assess appropriate methodologies for implementation
- Provide guidance on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures within HR and across the company
- Critically assess and develop policies in line with internal and external influences, particularly taking account of the international perspective
- Develop a co-ordinated and consistent approach to the way in which the company engages with all staff directly and indirectly
- Lead development of policies which promote equality & diversity across the company
- Benchmark and modernise terms and conditions, remuneration and benefits
Qualification / Experience
- The Candidate should have a degree in Business Related field
- Must be an MBA ( Strategic Management preferred)
- Previous Experience in working in a busy consultancy firm a must.
- MS-Suite proficient.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently send your cv to;
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor.