Kirinyaga County Government
Kirinyaga County Public Service Board
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to the constitution of Kenya article 176 and the County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
Job Group - P
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on architectural projects within the County including client liaison and design;
- Assist the County Engineer in the day to day operations of the County designs;
- Providing various pre-design services;
- Take responsibility for time management of assigned jobs;
- Keep an accurate daily record of the time spent on each assigned job;
- Attend meetings and provide reports to the Director on a regular basis regarding the progress of individual projects under their responsibility.
Requirement for Appointment:
- Be Kenyan citizen
- A degree in Architecture from a recognized university;
- Have sound technical knowledge of architectural project delivery;
- Demonstrable skills in the areas of design, presentation and technical skills;
- Proficiency with Auto CAD/Civil 3 Dimensions;
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office Products and presentation software;
- Experience of 3 years and above in the relevant field.
Important information to all candidates
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Terms of service contract or permanent
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their National Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- All interested candidates should satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution including the following clearances:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- A certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of clearance from any of the Credit References Bureaus (CRB)
All applications should reach the Secretary on or before 20th June, 2014 at 5.00pm.
Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability are particularly encouraged to apply.
Canvasing will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply:
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Kirinyaga County Public Service Board,
Office of the Governor,
P.O. Box 260-10304,
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Kirinyaga County Public Service Board offices, Kirinyaga County Government Head Quarters, Kutus.