NGO Operations Manager Job in Kisumu
An attractive position has become available in the NGO sector, based in Siaya Nyanza.
The company is looking to recruit an Operations Manager with strong operations experience and great business acumen.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the plans workings of various departments in the organization.
- Assist HR in recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements.
- Builds company image through ethical relations and business practices with government, community, local organizations, and staff.
- Ensure beneficiary and organizational file integrity.
- Coordinates efforts by ensuring transparent and ethical procurement, quality and efficient production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices.
- Oversee preparation and control operational budgets, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years prior experience in an NGO.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working in financial management level.
- Candidates with a master’s degree in labor, management or business will have an added advantage.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in writing successful grant application.
- Must have strong knowledge of labor Standards.
- Must have ability to set and uphold a fast pace work environment.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.170,000 - 200,000/= (Approx. 2,000 - 2,300 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 16th May 2014
Send your up to date CV to:
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****