Our client, a well established Group of Hotels based in Khartoum Sudan is looking to fill the position of Waiters.
The successful candidate MUST have international experience and willing to work in Khartoum.
- Serve guests in a friendly and professional manner to maintain repeat visits.
- Take food and beverage orders and serve products to the guests.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment for the guests.
- Clean and maintain equipment and the service area before and during service time.
- Stock glasses and silverware where they can be easily reached during service.
- Maintain chairs and tables in a clean and acceptable condition.
- Manually load food and beverage items on the computer system.
- Ensure guest invoices are correct and settled.
- Maintain responsibility for cash.
- Must have a diploma/certificate in hotel management.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must have working knowledge of health, safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be Computer literate.
Monthly Net salary: KShs.34,000 - 42,000/= (Approx. 400 - 500 USD)depending on experience
Deadline: 25th June2014
Send your up to date CV to:
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****