Vacancy: Internal Auditor
Land O’Lakes International Development Division has applied, since 1981, an integrated approach to international economic development that capitalizes on our company’s 90 years as a leading farm-to-market agribusiness.
We use our practical experience and in-depth knowledge to facilitate market-d riven business solutions that generate economic growth, improve health and nutrition, and alleviate poverty.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Auditor will assist with
- conducting internal audits of donor-funded programs by travelling to field offices or from Nairobi office;
- perform detailed testing to ensure that policies, processes and procedures are being followed;
- conduct operational audits to ensure that the project is adhering to established internal policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations and maintaining strong internal controls;
- draft internal audit reports and
- perform other tasks as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant business related degree, preferably in Audit, Accounting or Finance
- Must have completed CPA (Part 2) or equivalent qualification
- 3 years’ audit experience in donor-funded projects
- Prior working experience in an NGO will be an added advantage
- Should possess excellent writing and communication skills, good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- The position will be based in Nairobi and will include up to 35% international travel.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Friday 20th June 2014.
The subject line of the application e-mail should indicate the specific position (Internal Auditor) being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.